- Gas Strut Kit suitable for use with FDP Folding Brackets
- Zinc Plated U-brackets and bolts
- Masonry or timber background screws optional
- Installation angle adjustable to increase or reduce force
- Slimline design to fit between the table and the wall in the same depth as the FDP folding bracket
- Where a 1" pocket can be provided it can give additional dampening in the last 10 degrees of table drop
- Standard 1 year guarantee on parts and workmanship
This is the FDP Gas Strut Kit which is suitable for use with the FDP folding brackets. They are the perfect compliment to our wall mounted folding brackets as they provide assistance to the lifting on a table or chair and will add dampening to the drop. They are designed to fit within the same space as the brackets, so when the table is in the out of use position (folded down against the wall), they are slim enough to make sure the table is parallel to the wall. The standard force within the Gas Strut can be reduced by changing the angle of installation. The steeper the angle the less force it will put on the table making it useful for lighter tables (less than 30 lbs). Contact one of our team if you need assistance in selecting the best configuration.
The Gas Strut Kits come in four different sizes to suit each type of bracket, the FDP14.5, FDP19, FDP23 & FDP28.
Feel free to contact us through our form or email us at email@example.com if you need any information.